Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2010

A New Venture...

Welcome to my new blog!

I'm still rather inexperienced with such new-fangled technology as online networking (see my somewhat neglected Twitter page:), but I figure the best way to gain experience is to throw myself in at the deep end and start Blogging! 

I have several reasons for putting this Blog together; the key motivation being that I attend various Egyptological/Archaeological seminars on a regular basis, not to mention visits to Museums and new displays across the UK and elsewhere, and I'd very much like to present my notes and findings to a wider audience. 

So enjoy! Comments are very welcome, so please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yan Tan Tethera: A rhyme derived from a Brythonic Celtic language used by shepherds to keep sheep in many parts of England and Southern Scotland.

Until the Industrial Revolution, the use of traditional number systems was common among shepherds, especially in the Dales of the Lake District.


[This Blog is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox]

Total Pageviews